Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brecken Funnies



Have to write these things down or I will forget

First thing out of Brecken's mouth one morning...
Brecken: Mommy, can you put your white clothes on? Your white doggy clothes? Your white doggy clothes with the tail?
Erin: (Extremely confused) I think you are delirious Breck, were you dreaming about dogs?
Jim and I laugh it off and continue getting ready for work.
The next day...
Brecken: Mommy, can you put your white clothes on? Your white doggy clothes? Your white doggy clothes with the tail?
Okay, obviously she is talking about something, but I'm clueless. Jim, determined to get to the bottom of it, grabs my robe from the bathroom and asks Brecken if these are the doggy clothes.
Brecken: (all smiles) Yes!

In the car on the way home...
Erin: Cade, did you have PE today?
Brecken: I peed today!

In the car on the way to Minnesota...
Brecken (to her doll): Did you shart baby?

Erin: Cade do you want a dilly bar?
Brecken: I want a dilly butt!

Celeste: Hey doll!
Brecken: I'm not a dollar!

At our storage facility...
Storage Facility Guy: Let's go back here and I'll show you our dollies...
Brecken: (after sitting patiently waiting on a dollie whispers) Mommy, where are the dollies?

1 comment:

Uncle Ryan said...

OMG, tears of laughter steaming down. You go Breck!