Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Preschool


Cade started preschool today! He goes twice a week in the morning. I didn't get a lot of info out of him, but he did say that he didn't get in trouble and went potty when he was supposed to and that's all I was asking! He had a snack of cereal and peaches and got to do some sort of painting with his hand...I saw a big piece of paper with all of their little hand prints...teachers are so brave! I asked if he made some new friends and he said yes, but when I asked what their names were, he didn't know. Then he started coming up with all sorts of stories and you don't know what to believe because he has a pretty active imagination (talks about "his brother" all the time). He had no issues with me leaving him, he told me on the way in that I wouldn't be able to stay there with him and once we were inside, he spotted some toys that interested him (tools and a hard hat) and left me behind.
It was starting to feel like fall here today! Though it's sad to see summer go, this is my favorite time of year!

No comments: